Salisbury Travel Shop Reopening
1 year ago
Good news! Our Salisbury travel shop will be reopening on Monday 15th June following its recent closure due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Your experience within the shop will be a little different. If you do need to visit us in person, please note the following:
- Opening hours will be 10:00 until 16:00 (closed 13:00 -13:30 for lunch) Monday to Wednesday and 09:30 - 16:30 Thursday and Friday and closed on weekends
- To maintain social distancing, only 2 customers will be allowed in the travel shop at any time. To help reduce queue times, please only visit us on your own
- Our timetable racks will be out of use as many of our printed timetables are now incorrect. The best way to view timetables is using our website live departure times feature. However, if you need a printed timetable for a specific route, please ask one of our travel shop advisors
- If you are making a payment, please use a contactless debit/credit card, Apple Pay or Android Pay where possible. We will still accept cash but change will be limited, so please do try and have the correct money
- If you have lost an item, please check we have it by contacting us via social media, email or phone first. Then, if you are collecting lost property from our shop, please have a form of identification ready
- Please do not touch any unnecessary surfaces or the protective screens
- Please use hand sanitiser or wash your hands before and after your visit to the shop
Many of the things that you might visit our shop for can be done online to save you a visit. Here are some helpful tips to avoid an unnecessary journey or queues:
Key card top-ups
You can top-up your Key card online with any product. You can pay by credit or debit card and travel within just 3 hours of topping up. If you have never registered your Key card online, visit our Key card association page.
clickit2ride for tickets and live times
If you haven't tried it yet, why not download our clickit2ride mobile app which is instant and allows you to store your bus ticket on your phone. You can even buy tickets on the app for other people and gift them to them. Please note that singles and returns are not available on the app, and the best way to buy these is from the driver using your contactless card.
You can find all the latest timetables here on our website. Simply find the route you need from our route list and you will be presented with day-specific timetables. You are also able to download a PDF timetable which you can print at home and carry with you or save to your mobile phone.
You can also plan your journey using our online journey planner which will give you step-by-step instructions and bus times when going from A to B. Live departure times and our online maps will show you exactly where your bus is and how far away it is.
National Express tickets
National Express services are currently suspended. It is their intention to restart with a reduced timetable from Wednesday 1st July. You can find more information regarding safety when travelling by coach on their website.
To save you a visit to our shop, you can search for your preferred journey and book your ticket online using a credit or debit card. You can then print your own ticket or display it on your mobile phone to the driver.
If you have not been able to travel due to the pandemic, National Express have updated their refund and amendment policies for those who have booked tickets before 30th June. Please visit their online help page for details on how to do this online.
Our Customer Services team are still available by phone, email or social media and are a great way of getting assistance without the need to see us face-to-face.