The red 1 just keeps getting better – every 10 minutes check! Free wifi check! And now USB charging points too! Check, check, check!
All you need to do is sit back, relax - check your favourite apps, social media or catch-up on emails. Can’t use the free wifi because you forgot to charge your device? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered – you can use the onboard USB charging points*.
The Red 1 is your route from Bemerton Heath, to Salisbury City Centre & Salisbury District Hospital.
The Red 1 is convenient for all – with journeys up to every 10 minutes Mondays to Saturdays & up to every 15 minutes on Sundays; services run throughout the day from 6am until 12 midnight - perfect for both commuters needing to get to work, and social travellers enjoying a day or evening out in the city centre.
There are great value tickets to suit your needs too:-
- Single & return paper tickets from the driver.
- Dayrider tickets from £4.20 for a day’s unlimited travel. Travelling in a group of up to 5 people? Group Dayrider tickets are available too from £14.50.
- Dayrider Bundle for £37.50 available on the key smartcard for 10 days worth of travel - to use as and when you want to.
- Multi-trip tickets from £19 on the key smartcard for 10, 20 & 30 trips – these are single journeys which can be used as & when you want to & are cheaper than buying a paper single ticket on board the bus from the driver.
- 7, 30 & 90 day passes on the key from £13.50 are available too which are the most economical option for frequent commuters.
- Find out more about your ticket options
*USB charging points aren't available on all Red 1 buses