This is a fantastic opportunity to join our marketing team. As a forward-thinking bus operator, with tap on tap off ticketing and usb chargers on board our goal is to make bus travel simple. Bus is part of the solution for climate change; as we head towards a zero emission future, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
You will be part of a marketing team which includes an in-house graphic design studio. Your primary focus will be to support all marketing activities for two of our bus brands, Salisbury Reds and Swindon’s Bus Company.
You will have proven marketing experience across many channels including, digital, print and events. In this varied, and hands on role, you will be responsible for updating websites, creating e-news shots and social media content. Along with outdoor events and liaising with stakeholders.
- Experience in a junior marketing position and now ready to expand to the next level
- Knowledge of working with web CMS and e-shot software
- Passion for creating fun and engaging social media content
- Hold a marketing qualification or be able to demonstrate experience
- Excellent copy writing skills, a strong attention to detail and creative flair
- Fantastic organisational skills and be able to alter priorities at short notice
- Knowledge of public transport and geographic knowledge of both Salisbury and Swindon is advantageous
- A full car licence as travelling between areas will be essential
What we offer:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Free bus travel on all Go-Ahead services (excluding London) for you plus one
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts at major high street retails
- Charity match funding policy
- Access to a well-being programme
- The role will be based in either Salisbury or Swindon
To apply send a 2-page CV with a covering letter to: Head of Marketing, email@example.com
Closing date: 21 November 2021
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce