Increase in services from 8th March
1 month ago
After the latest government announcement regarding schools returning on 8th March, we have made some alterations to some of our bus times.
- R1 - Timetable revised to run every 10 minutes again on Monday to Friday daytime, but Saturday and Sunday timetables will remain unchanged
- R2 - Timetable revised to run every 15 minutes again on Monday to Friday daytime, but Saturday and Sunday timetables will remain unchanged
- X5 - The 1445 bus from Swindon will no longer serve Marlborough St Johns and therefore serve Oare slightly earlier at 1535. Pupils for St Johns should use school bus 695 which is reinstated from the same date
- X7 - The 0640 from Salisbury will terminate at Totton & the 1510 bus from Southampton will become School Holidays only.
- A8 - Stagecoach will re-introduce their extra journeys between Andover and Tidworth
- 44 - Minor changes to Schoolday journeys
- 101 - School journeys are withdrawn again to become dedicated school buses
- Park & Ride routes will continue unchanged at this time
School buses will return to normal (pre-January Lockdown).
Scholars passes will be available to purchase by close of play Friday 26th Feb.
To purchase passes, please visit our scholars pass website