We’re training new bus drivers now!
- Good with people?
- Bored with working 9 to 5?
- A holder of a UK car driving licence?
- earn £20k per year, plus annual increases (up to about £25k per year when you’ve been with us for over 3 years)
- plenty of overtime available
- Stable employment – average working week of 42hours.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 3 days in lieu from bank holidays
- full year one rate of pay throughout your training
- Free bus travel for you and one other on all GoAhead Group services (excluding London)
- Employee of the month awards
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
Apply today by clickingand filling out these few simple questions and we will be in touch by the end of the next working day
Alternatively you can download our editable application form, fill it in online and send it back to us at: email@example.com
Already have PCV licence? Click here, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an evening shunter/cleaner
Salisbury Engineering Department has a vacancy for a shunter/cleaner to work the late shift.
The successful applicant will work a rotating 39 hour shift to include weekends and evenings and ideally hold a PCV licence although this is not essential.
If you feel you have the skills for this vacancy please submit a letter of application and your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 15 March 2019.