We’re training new bus drivers now!
- Good with people?
- Bored with working 9 to 5?
- A holder of a UK car driving licence?
- Good rates of pay.
- Stable employment – average working week of 42hours.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 3 days in lieu from bank holidays
- Full training at no expense to you*
- Free bus travel for you and one other on all GoAhead Group services (excluding London)
- Employee of the month awards
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
Alternatively you can download our editable application form, fill it in online and send it back to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Already have PCV licence? Click here, we want to hear from you!
Are you a motivated & skilled mechanical engineer?
Join our team, working a 39 hour week 4 days on 4 days off with overtime available.
Duties include: Inspection and repair to our bus fleet to DVSA standard
You must have:
• Knowledge of DVSA standards and experience working in a commercial workshop
• City and Guilds Level 3 / NVQ level 3 in PCV/HGV repair
• Category B driving license
In return we offer:
• An approximate salary of £30,000 with overtime available
• Free bus travel for you and one other
• Pension scheme
To apply email your CV to
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce