We’re training new bus drivers now!
- Good with people?
- Bored with working 9 to 5?
- A holder of a UK car driving licence?
- earn £20k per year, plus annual increases (up to about £25k per year when you’ve been with us for over 3 years)
- plenty of overtime available
- Stable employment – average working week of 42hours.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 3 days in lieu from bank holidays
- full year one rate of pay throughout your training
- Free bus travel for you and one other on all GoAhead Group services (excluding London)
- Employee of the month awards
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
Apply today by clickingand filling out these few simple questions and we will be in touch by the end of the next working day
Alternatively you can download our editable application form, fill it in online and send it back to us at: email@example.com
Already have PCV licence? Click here, we want to hear from you!
Check out our new recruitment partnership with Radian Housing! Click below for all the details.
Assistant Operations Manager
Salisbury Reds needs someone to bring out the best in our highperforming operations team at Salisbury. You will be required to manage the daily delivery of our comprehensive city centre and rural bus network operation. You will need first class people and budget management skills with an awareness of health and safety, and with the ability to build internal and external relationships.
Proud to be the UK’s Bus Operator of the Year two years in a row, you will be joining a strong and dedicated team.
We are offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Applications with a CV and covering letter to Alex Chutter, General Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 11th October 2019
Skilled HGV/PSV Vehicle Technicians
Salisbury Reds are looking to recruit motivated and skilled HGV/PSV Vehicle Technicians to work within our engineering team. The job involves inspection and quality repair work to our fleet of company vehicles and ensuring that this is done to company and Department of Transport standards.
The successful applicant must be able to work unsupervised to company and DVSA standards and have experience of working with PCV or HGVs. A City and Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent, is essential, as well as a full manual driving licence is preferred but not essential.
Two shifts are available, these are:
- Monday - Thursday: 08:00-16:30 and Friday 08:00-15.30
- Tuesday-Saturday 17:00-01:00 with one day qualifying as a 7 hour day
This is a full time role and you will be required to work 39 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to stay calm under pressure, to prioritise workload and to work to a high degree of accuracy unsupervised. You must be good team player and be able to communicate appropriately at all levels.
5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (Evening shift has a requirement to work rotational bank holidays)
Free travel for you and a nominee.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from throughout the community.