We’re training new bus drivers now!
- Good with people?
- Bored with working 9 to 5?
- A holder of a UK car driving licence?
- earn £20k per year, plus annual increases (up to about £25k per year when you’ve been with us for over 3 years)
- plenty of overtime available
- Stable employment – average working week of 42hours.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 3 days in lieu from bank holidays
- full year one rate of pay throughout your training
- Free bus travel for you and one other on all GoAhead Group services (excluding London)
- Employee of the month awards
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
Apply today by clickingand filling out these few simple questions and we will be in touch by the end of the next working day
Alternatively you can download our editable application form, fill it in online and send it back to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Already have PCV licence? Click here, we want to hear from you!
Check out our new recruitment partnership with Radian Housing! Click below for all the details.
We are looking for an evening shunter/cleaner
Salisbury Engineering Department has a vacancy for a shunter/cleaner to work the late shift.
The successful applicant will work a rotating 39 hour shift to include weekends and evenings and ideally hold a PCV licence although this is not essential.
If you feel you have the skills for this vacancy please submit a letter of application and your CV by e-mail to email@example.com. The closing date for this vacancy is Wednesday 31 July 2019.
Technical Travel Ambassador
A new exciting opportunity has arisen to join our customer care team. The world is changing and technology is benefitting how we communicate with customers. We have a new website with journey planning features and live bus times, as well as a mobile app to buy tickets. Some customers need help and support with these newer technologies.
This new role will spend time in our travel shop, but this is also a mobile role. You will be engaging with customers at our busy bus stops teaching and supporting them with this new technology.
You will need:
· To like working with people
· Have a friendly patient approach
· Be confident using mobile apps
· Be confident using websites
· Good customer care skills
More traditional tasks of customer care and travel advice/ticket sales is also required.
Hours of work
This is a part time role of 16.5 hours per week. Plus, an additional 4.5 hours every 3rd Saturday.
· Monday 11:45 – 17:15
· Wednesday 08:45 – 14:45
· Thursday 08:45 – 14:45
· Saturday 09:45 – 14:15
To apply, send a covering letter and 2 page CV to: Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5 July 2019