We have a range of vacancies available at Salisbury Reds, from Driving to Engineering.
Become a driver with Salisbury Reds...
If you fancy being a friendly, customer facing driver behind the wheel of one of our shiny, red buses - take a look at the requirements below...
What does it take to be a driver at Salisbury Reds?
We are looking for individuals who have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to keep up to date with the company's range of ticketing products.
- Good personal timekeeping
- Smart appearance
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexibility to work shifts PCV licence is not essential as we can teach you how to drive.
Why choose us?
- Free travel on all go south coast services for you and a nominee.
- Stable, long term employment at a competitive rate of pay.
- Comprehensive training programme with experienced instructors.
- A career where every day is different; both challenging and rewarding.
Earn £20,000 + per annum with a 4 year pay increase structure.
Take a look at our handy points to consider brochure, then download our application form.
Once completed email the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're recruiting for Skilled Engineers based at our workshop in Salisbury. You'll be working behind the scenes with a team of engineers to help keep our buses in tip top condition - take a look at the requirements...
What does it take to be an Engineer at Salisbury Reds?
We need Skilled Engineers for our busy workshop based at Salisbury to keep our fleet of 130 buses and coaches in tip-top condition.
A City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an engineering discipline is essential. Applicants will need to hold a full, clean driving licence (PCV experience would be an advantage but is not essential)
In return we will offer a competitive salary, free local bus travel for you and one other and a company pension scheme.
Please apply with a 2 page CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
For more details, contact Ian Challoner on: 07817 899395