Welcome to the key – a smarter way to travel.
The key is our smartcard and is a great way of buying and using tickets to travel on our buses.
**If you are under 19 and would like to order a key call us on 0845 894 2469**
How it works
Follow the steps below to get your key, buy your tickets and start using it!
*Delivery should take no longer than 2 working days. If you key does not arrive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 days £13.00
30 days £46
90 days £115
7 days £22
30 days £86
90 days £195
We also have some new additions for the smartsavers selection. Smartsavers are ideal if you do not travel every day and gives you bundles of single journeys to use at a time that suits you. Find out which Zone you are in now.
Zone A – Salisbury Saver Zone
smartsaver 10 £18
smartsaver 20 £35
smartsaver 30 £52
Zone A & B – this incorporates the Salisbury Saver zone and extends to Amesbury and Downton.
smartsaver 10 £45
smartsaver 20 £86
smartsaver 30 £127
Zone A, B & C – this is the same area as the Network tickets.
smartsaver 10 £60
smartsaver 20 £115
smartsaver 30 £168
New! Bundles of day tickets
These new bundles of Salisbury Dayriders are available in bundles of 1, 5 or 10. They don't have to be used on consecutive day, and are valid for one calender day each.
The key is also valid on Stagecoach run Activ8 services. To use your key on a Stagecoach bus, simply ask you Salisbury reds driver for a "card report" then show this to the Stagecoach driver to prove you have a valid ticket.
- top up online for the best discounts on your Saver and Network tickets
- new discounts and tickets will be coming online soon
- discounts with local businesses when you show your key card
- no more waiting to buy your ticket or searching for change, just top up online
- easy to use – just put your key on the reader when you get onto the bus and wait for the green light to flash
- load several products onto you key at any time for travel convenience
- easy cancellation and replacement if your key is lost, damaged or stolen
- check what tickets you have remaining and manage your account online
- track your journey history
- travel by bus and reduce your carbon foot print
- the key can be topped up again and again cutting back on the use of paper
Need more information?
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions